Help My Felix PLA Parts are Broken or Bend i need the STL

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

fl_enoc

Help My Felix PLA Parts are Broken or Bend i need the STL

Post by fl_enoc »

Hello,

I have a Felix Printer for almost a year, i hacked it with a Satoer mod for e3d, so i was printing ABS and using 90°C for heated bed. The problem is some pieces are bend, not really a surprise (pla for mechanic parts its not the best i think).

So i was searching for spare parts here (http://shop.felixprinters.com/downloads ... are_parts/ ) but there are a few STLs files and Gcodes. Another problem is i had to print it with other printer if i want to print it on ABS, so the gcodes dont work for me, and i need more parts. Anyone have it? or know where could i find?

I thought F-Printers were open-source but i think i made a mistake because i cant find the original stl files :?

I´ll really apreciate if someone give me a hand with this

Thank you

cbensch

Post by cbensch »

Which parts specifically are you looking for? There are submenus in the Felix parts download folders that also contain STL files; i.e. "extruder_assembly_2_0" and "airduct."

I have also have had warped parts on occasion that affect my print quality. Until Santa delivers my 2.0 - 3.0 upgrade kit I take the warped parts off and place them on a hard, flat surface and hit them with high heat of a hair dryer to make them malleable and push them back to the way they're supposed to be, let them cool entirely then reattach.

cbensch

Post by cbensch »

You haven't replied so your urgency is a bit confusing. I don't know what parts you need and whether you have a 2.0 or not, but I have a 2.0 to 3.0 upgrade kit being delivered today so I no longer need my 2.0 parts. I can send you what you need, but first need to know which parts and which model you have.