Help eachother out with assembly problems.
I don't think I can solve this with more tension on the x belt. The force needed to put the motor upright is quit considerable. Unless I losen the bolt too much. Perhaps I should use a larger washer to prevent the bracket from pivoting. Or indeed put a little piece of plastic behinde the top of the bracket.
In fact the new bracket is a little different. Because of the new sliders the x belt is a litle lower than before. Al least in my printer. My old bracket didn't leave ennough room voor the belt because the to arms are conected the new one has an U shape. That is why i decided to use the new one.
Ok this is what I eventualy did. I have put a shim behind the top of the x motor bracket. Filed a little from one of the corners of the X motor base. That gave me just enough clearance to move the table upward. Just to discover that I still need 1.2 mm more to reach the extruder nozzle. Lets hope I did something with the assambly of the extruder head.
I managed to raise the table just enough with an extra nut. Still not clear why my table could not reach the nozzle head with the advised configuration in the manual.
- extra nut under the table
- tablehight.jpg (121.07 KiB) Viewed 488 times