repetier host no wire path with Skeinforge

Discussions about firmware/slicing software, tweaks and settings
kerstens

repetier host no wire path with Skeinforge

Post by kerstens »

Hello all,

I have a question about repetier host with skeinforge slicer. i am using the newest version of repetier host (Repetier-Host Windows 0.82b).
When i slice the part with Skeinforge i do not see a wire path in the visualization view of repetier host.
When i slice the part with Slic3r it will show me the wire path and the movement path. Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

thank you!

Kerstens

concar

Post by concar »

I had the same problem. So i ask guillaume. He post me the following pdf
Sfact_Window7.pdf
Sfact Setup Window
(69.95 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
I liked the wrong craft.py

Now it works perfect.

Regards

kerstens

Post by kerstens »

Thank you for the reply, but still not ok, see the attachment for my settings. I made some progress, before I did not know there was a difference between Skeinforge and SFACT :oops: . So I downloaded the latest version of SFACT from the following page https://github.com/ahmetcemturan/SFACT

I setup the SFACT settings as I show in my screenshot. The problem is now when I use the profiles from Guillaume to slice a part I do not see the wire patch in Repetier host, but when I use the default profile from SACT I can see the wire path.

What I also notice in repetier host is when I select the profile in the drop down menu that profile is not used in repetier host for slicing. I need to select the profile I want to use through the SFACT configure page instead of the drop down menu.

Is this problem related?

thank you.
Attachments
Capture.PNG