NEW: FELIX 3.1 and FELIXbuilder software

In here you will find news posted officially by FELIXprinters.

Moderator: speedake95

cristianvi

Re: NEW: FELIX 3.1 and FELIXbuilder software

Post by cristianvi »

I think is a great idea for Felix to develop a software like FELIXbuilder in order to take full advantage from our machines.

I'm beginning to use the new FELIXbuilder that's going to be a good companion to the printer. I bought it specifically for using it with a double extruder machine with two different nozzles size (0,35 - 0,50).

After using the software for a while I'm having some problems with it and I'm missing several options that softwares like "Kisslicer" or "Repetier Host" have like:

1. Visualisation of the model and the filament path in order to check how parts like the support, raft, skirt will be printed. (So far I have to export the G-code and check this in Repetier)

2. I cannot change the size of the Raft size from the part. For default it makes a 0.5 cm raft, but this cannot be increase (this option is call Inflate Raft in Kisslicer)

3. Visualisation of the bed sides (left - right) are mistaken. It´s the opposite way.

I think it would be great to open a new Topic so we can write what are we missing in this new software and the problems we are having so those can be corrected in future updates.

eight

Post by eight »

Can Felix 3.1 be upgraded to 3L ? What would be the cost of the upgrade kit?