Display problem

pegazus80

Display problem

Post by pegazus80 »

Hey forumers!
I just finished the assembly of my felix 3.1 and I ordered a display too but after I connected the display it doesn't work. Naturally I uploaded the newest firmware but it didn't help. I tried to connect it to mainboard reversed but it didn't solved the problem too. The backlight lights but nothing else. If I connected reversed it shows only fully back caracters. I checked the wire connections in the terminal of the display and there were some wires those isolation were too deep in the terminal. After fix these the display still doesn't work. I got a new display from the costumer service but that doesn't working too so the problem have to be something else.
At the firmware update it wasn't clear which programmer have to choose but I set it to default. I don't know is it good or not!
I would be very very glad if somebody can tell me anything that I can try because the costumer service doesn't answer me anything:-(
Should it be an error on the mainboard or did I a misstake at the firmware update?
Please help me!!!

toonlumberjack

Post by toonlumberjack »

Have you plugged the display in BEFORE you started the mainboard?

toonlumberjack

Post by toonlumberjack »

I thought that i did reply.

Anyway. Yes i FORGOT that the display is initialized at the start.

So thank you very much for the reminder