1st page in manual & parts don't match !!

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

framirez

Re: 1st page in manual & parts don't match !!

Post by framirez »

Ok, this morning with a fresh mind I could find an M8 to try to fit in the centre threaded hole of beam 4, and it did. So, I'd ,like to correct in my previopus post, the mentioning of a weird M7 hole which actually is an M8 hole. However it doesn't change much to my problem as my biggest bolts and nuts are M5.

dognotdog

Post by dognotdog »

There should be M8, M6, M4, M3 nuts & bolts. Definitely no M5, unless guillaume has changed somethings since I built my printer.

framirez

Post by framirez »

No, I mean concerning the frame 15 x M4 t-slot nuts and 2xM5 t-slot nuts bolts, even the 6 x frame connector sets are not there. There are 6 M8 nuts in the plastic box, but no bolts, and no M6 nuts nor bolts. The plastic box does contain M3, M4 nuts and bolts, washers, which I didn't count all yet, cause it was all a bit mixed up. But I don't think the content of the plastic box is needed for the frame. Is the construction method been improved, that I don't need these? tomorrow I'll check further on, if there are more missing parts. It would help if I had the latest version BOM.