Felix Forum

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

hoolito

Felix Forum

Post by hoolito »

Hi all,

I was just going to ask if there was a setting to be notified by email when you get a reply to a post, but I see now that this is a checkbox that you have to enable at your original post (options tab under the compose windows).... I guess it would be best if this is on by default?

Also, does anybody know if there is a way to subscribe to a weekly newsletter of the forum postings?

And finally.... are there plans to organize this great body of knowledge about Felix printers into a Felix-wiki? The better results the users get out of their printers, the better for everybody! Knowledge is power!
:ugeek:

Great long weekend!
Felix 2.0

Hugues

Post by Hugues »

for your first question, it can be set to ON by default here:
notify.jpg
Hugues
Regards from Switzerland

hoolito

Post by hoolito »

Thanks Hugues,

I hadn't seen the User Control Panel...
There you can also find the subscribe settings.

Regards,
Julian
Felix 2.0

hoolito

Post by hoolito »

Hi,

After some weeks of use... Here's to my hope Felix migrates from forum backend engine soon...
This forum is extremely useful and i would like to keep up with it, but the subscription system is a pain... It forces you to act upon every email it sends, under "punishment" of no sending anymore notifications if you don't... (Why?)
So you end up having to click even when you see the post is spam.
Why not offer the possibility of a daily or weekly digest mail, with links to the new posts, like forums had in de 90s?
Also, a smartphone-friendly layout would be nice (or Tapatalk enabled)
Cheers
Felix 2.0