Felix Pro 1 Heater decoupled

Joachim_Zin

Felix Pro 1 Heater decoupled

Post by Joachim_Zin »

Hi guys,

i have some problems with heater decoupled. Every try ends with this fail. What i'm able to do???
With luck i get 5 layers while printing...and no luck less than 1 layer :D.... :(( anyone can help?!

Thx for your support

best regards

kerog

Post by kerog »

Can you post a temperature plot? Does it only happen when you start a print, or if you just heat up and leave it for 10 minutes will it trigger? Do you have the fan on?

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hi Joachim, also please tell us which heater is giving the DEC or DEF message, you can see it on the screen of your printer.

Joachim_Zin

Post by Joachim_Zin »

Thank you but this problem is solved :). Pulled big white connector off and extruders work normaly now.

but a new problem. while printing my heating bed decoupled (dec).
it's not possible to heat the bed! temperature of 20 °C (room temp) is my maxium temperature. i havent' any connector to pull :o...
heating bed looks ok, gold pins too and if i push the golden pins, they come back to top. the white connector under black cover i pulled out two times.

thx

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hello Joachim, this is most likely a wire breakage for the cable loop under the bed. We've shipped you a replacement wire assembly. This contains much better quality wires, whcih are orders of magnitude more flexible and better withstand the constant motion.