5 command waiting

Discussions about the electronics
naser404

Re: 5 command waiting

Post by naser404 »

that's issue is still there & Its just random, even when connection to the repetier is quick it still happens every now & than, its funny I don't see any feedback from Gulim at all. Anyway I was seriously considering the v2.0 upgrade but now I'm defiantly moving to a more reliable printer.

aikx

Post by aikx »

naser404 wrote:Anyway I was seriously considering the v2.0 upgrade but now I'm defiantly moving to a more reliable printer.
???? Is it a problem of the printer???
Did you ever try the iMac with OS X? Repetierhost is nearly the same on Mac.

angryangel

Post by angryangel »

i also think that is no printer problem this is more the problem caused run W7 on a mac

i also had conection problems some day on i triede everything but nothing really worked one time it conected and one time it sad im not allowed tu use this port

finaly i rememberd that i installed a simple programe befor this happens

first i triede to uninstall the programm this not help

only as i set the computer back to a point befor installation of tht program worked

naser404

Post by naser404 »

Trust me, I tried it on Mac OS & I got the same problem, I wouldn't report here if I dint try everything I can think of, I didn't try a shorter cable though but I haven't done that cause this is the same cable I have been using before & wasn't getting that issue & used to run prints for hours.

But I will give that a go but I have a feeling its not the cable. But let's see.

kimmoli

Post by kimmoli »

I can confirm this problem too. Sometimes 10-15 seconds, sometimes it starts in just few seconds.

(winXP, win7-64bit)

naser404

Post by naser404 »

Are you using a long USB cable too ? Cause now I'm using a short one & its defiantly better.

kimmoli

Post by kimmoli »

no noticeable difference, 1m, 3m, or 5m(active)+3m