Power up felix 2.0 witout repetier host

Discussions about the electronics
angryangel

Power up felix 2.0 witout repetier host

Post by angryangel »

How can Power up felix 2.0 witout repetier host

i have following problem when i conect teh printer to the powersuply it is on standby-modus and i an nearly do nothing with my display-modul i have first to conect with repetier host to "switch "the printer on

how can i wake up the printer directly without conecting to pc

perhaps with a switch or somwhere in the firmware!?!?

Danny-Lelystad

Post by Danny-Lelystad »

Angryangel, mine is working now. Download the firmware from the download section and use 'Arduino Mega 2560 or Mega ADK' and the right com port in the Arduino software to upload this new firmware.

The display will show 4 lines of text and you can start a print direct from sd card without computer.
Thanks Guillaume for solving this issue.

angryangel

Post by angryangel »

thankyou i allready tried yesterday to upload the firmware but i used the false board

but there is stil a mistake in the firmwar i think

when i hit preheat pla than it starts to heat up hotend and bed thats ok

but if i hit cool down it only stops heating the hotend but it still heat up the bed i think the cool down option schould turn both off

@ Danny is that the same behavior when you hit cooldown??

@gillauame you should edit the asably instruction there is showen that you have to use the Arduino Mega(ATmega1280) board to upload firmware

Danny-Lelystad

Post by Danny-Lelystad »

Well ure very right about the 'cooldown' menu option. Hotend is turned off, but the bed isn't. That must be an mistake in the firmware. I will try to find a way to fix this one.

About the manual, ure right, there are a few mistakes.

The menu structure from the pdf in the firmware is also an old one. I will ask Guillaume for an updated version, but i know he's very busy so that will take some time.

angryangel

Post by angryangel »

It also would be nice if someone would explane the options and the posibilitys in the menues

I have no idea what i can do in the Controlle menu-Motion