New Forum Moderator!

In here you will find news posted officially by FELIXprinters.

Moderator: speedake95

FELIXbart

New Forum Moderator!

Post by FELIXbart »

Dear Forum Members

I want to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Bart, the new Forum Moderator for FELIXprinters. The coming days are going to be very busy for me. As you might have noticed, the FELIXprinters forum got a little bit slow. Our company experienced rapid growth. Because of this, it became almost impossible for my FELIXprinters colleagues to keep up and answer all your questions. However, delivering the best possible service is essential for FELIXprinters so it's time to bring new life into the forum.

It will take some time for me to go through all current posts and check everything. Some older topics need to be closed and answered. Ones completed I will be available to answer all your questions, help out with problems you might have, and so many other things. You can always contact me with ideas or any other FELIXprinters related topics that are on your mind. I will do my best to help out where I can.

I will have a weekly meeting with Guillaume and the rest of the team to discuss all your questions and posts to make sure I have the best possible answer ready when needed.

Thank you and happy printing!

Best regards,
Bart Tangermann (FELIXbart)

Return to “Official FELIXprinters News”