Needing some start-up help

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

Pacificimc

Needing some start-up help

Post by Pacificimc »

Hello, Yes I'm the new guy with our 2.0 Feliex but I do have 30+ years in custom injection molding if you need help there...

Ok, stuck on page 12 of 33 in the manual..top of page

- Fan to hot end = on
- opto-sensors light = off ?
- Press x, y, & Z = no movement ?

I can turn the heats on and it show the correct temps but nothing actually heat up ?

fan is not blowing on table ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks Bob

Saamec

Post by Saamec »

you bought the printer in the Assembly?

Pacificimc

Post by Pacificimc »

Yes, it was pre assembled

Thanks Bob

Saamec

Post by Saamec »

As to where to go? Usually the printer is already configured and the last calibration.
I understand that you have on optical sensors no light indication work? And I think that they with large led? Do I understand correctly? If so, then they supply is not enough. They consume 5 Volts, then when the Board is 3 Volts. Department technical and the software sensors with large green LEDs from Felix 1.5. Recently people gathered Keith, and he had such a problem, it was solved by applying a voltage at 5 Volts.
Try to describe the problem in detail -- add photo or video. Maybe you just do not enabled printer in the program)))
Sorry for my weak English)

Pacificimc

Post by Pacificimc »

Thank you for your support and you English is fine.....I think I found it...one of the drivers was not installed correctly.....

The real joke is that there is no light on this printer....It would be nice to have an updated manual...

Thanks again...Bob