Lack of responsiveness from Guillaume?

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

Lizzy Design

Re: Lack of responsiveness from Guillaume?

Post by Lizzy Design »

Finally got someone on the line (today, after 24 days). Seems a nice guy, too much work and says he will put my filament in the post today. Fingers crossed.

vivifyer

Post by vivifyer »

It's nice to hear that.. I'm still waiting on 3 rolls of filament ordered mid November last year. I hope that with your order being sent, mine is also somewhere in his pile of things to do :P

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hi Vivifyer, can you send an e-mail with your order number to support at felixprinters. Maybe something went wrong with the order or shipment. The pile is indeed stacking up, we are a bit overwhelmed with the increased popularity of our printers. We have hired some people and taking actions to make it more workable. Sorry for missed things, but we are doing all in our possibilities to keep customers as happy as possible.
@lizzy did you receive the filament today?

Lizzy Design

Post by Lizzy Design »

So, when things go well we should also comment. I indeed received the filament the next day succeeding the phone conversation. Guillaume, thanks for your quick response I really appreciate it.
Cheers.

vivifyer

Post by vivifyer »

gfeliksdal, sent an email with order details in it. any news on whats happened?

crazy1pilot

Post by crazy1pilot »

Hello,

I recently ordered a Felix 3.0 on January 21, 2014 and the status of my printer is still "Processing". Its been 4 weeks now and I sent them a few messages with no reply,, I knew there was a slight disconnect with customer service but all I was asking was when my kit was expected to be shipped,, a simple "We have been flooded with orders and are doing our best, you order should be out next week" would suffice,, although I hope it ships this week,, I think the 2-3week lead time needs to be 3-4weeks. :( I run my own company and am basically a one man show, but I always try to email everyone of my customers back even if its bad news. The cell phone is a powerful tool.

Anyways I am very excited and anxious to receive my Felix 3.0 and was wonder how long its been taking before kits have been shipped? I just received a Filastruder and have printer filament coming out my ears. :)

Crazy1

vivifyer

Post by vivifyer »

crazy1pilot wrote:Hello,

I recently ordered a Felix 3.0 on January 21, 2014 and the status of my printer is still "Processing". Its been 4 weeks now and I sent them a few messages with no reply,, I knew there was a slight disconnect with customer service but all I was asking was when my kit was expected to be shipped,, a simple "We have been flooded with orders and are doing our best, you order should be out next week" would suffice,, although I hope it ships this week,, I think the 2-3week lead time needs to be 3-4weeks. :( I run my own company and am basically a one man show, but I always try to email everyone of my customers back even if its bad news. The cell phone is a powerful tool.

Anyways I am very excited and anxious to receive my Felix 3.0 and was wonder how long its been taking before kits have been shipped? I just received a Filastruder and have printer filament coming out my ears. :)

Crazy1
My order took about 4 weeks to process, then a few more weeks to arrive. However I've yet to see / hear anything about my 3kg of filament still somewhere about. It's been 3 months since the order was placed, and I have sent several emails, nothing yet.

crazy1pilot

Post by crazy1pilot »

Thats good to know,, Its a shame there is such a disconnect..

Crazy1

chrisblanchard

Post by chrisblanchard »

I think they are constantly waiting on parts to arrive. I ordered spare parts on Monday 2/17 and was notified by UPS that my parts will be here Thursday 2/20. (I'm in the USA) so that is great! I ordered my 3.0 on Jan 16th so I should get mine before you.

crazy1pilot

Post by crazy1pilot »

My order now says "complete" :) is there any tracking number given? I cant seem find one.

Crazy1