Felix filament stock

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

vivifyer

Felix filament stock

Post by vivifyer »

I ordered a felix 2, with 3 additional rolls of filament, aside from the one that comes with it (black white and blue) back in 22nd of November 2013. I realize at the moment a lot of the stock on the site has "not available" but no one is replying to emails either, which more than 5 have been sent over the last few weeks.

The extra rolls were said to be shipped separably, but nothing has come, and no one is communicating, writing a post here is my last resort, whats the score here? is there simply no stock at felix? Or chances are that 3kg of filament has gone missing in the post?

thanks.

MiguelKendrick

Post by MiguelKendrick »

Seems you have a problem with your filament supplier, huh? Did you try contacting them again? Well, good thing I haven't experienced that kind of dilemma. I have no problem so far ordering bundles of filaments; in 3d2print, you can actually track your order. Just present you Order ID and then they will give your receipt in the confirmation email they will send.

Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

All my filament gomes from reprapworld, great customer service, cheap and fast shipping :)
Felix 2.0----> 3.0
V4 hot end
Simplyfy 3D
Kisslicer
Autodesk fusion 360

vivifyer

Post by vivifyer »

all good, extra rolls finally arrived today, I will mostly likely be trying to source a more local supplier in future.