FELIX 3.0 POWER

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

fred

Re: FELIX 3.0 POWER

Post by fred »

Thanks CSP for your help. I use the good Board selection ((ATmega2560 or MEGA ADK). I did the job with 2 computers (64bits and 32bits) with the 64bit driver ans the 32bit driver in regard to the correct system( w7 64b and Xp32b) downloaded from http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm. I did try with the single head Firmware as you suggest. The result is always the same.

fred

Post by fred »

Hello,
I had to send back the board and receive a new one. Today everything is working all right. :D .
Meet you soon here,
Bis bald,
A bientot sur le forum,
Fred ;)

ThingsHybrid

Post by ThingsHybrid »

I just finished assembling. So far everything else seems to work except the fans. The red and black terminals showed 0V reading with LED off. Is there other possibility, or shall I do the same to send in for replacement?

I also got build plate problem for which the center is off by 0.5mm from edges. There was a dent on the shipping box. I bet it was heavily thrown on its way here. :( sucks...

andrewsi

Post by andrewsi »

Which fans? At power up the only fan that will run is the one directly blowing on the cold end. The other fan(s) are controlled by g-codes and don't run until they're told to either by manual control in the host app, or the print file.