Hello, i need to contact support, but nobody answers me

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

ilyas

Hello, i need to contact support, but nobody answers me

Post by ilyas »

Hello, FelixPrinters!
I've preordered Felix Printer 3.0 and now my order status is completed. But i have no information about tracking number, and where is my printer now. I wanted to change delivery options, but i need to discuss it with you.
I tried to call you and left messages on the voicemail, but no one called me back. I wrote you in Facebook, but no answer. And, of course, i've send you an emails.
May be here someone can contact me?

andrewsi

Post by andrewsi »

ilyas

Post by ilyas »

My situation is a bit different, because i try to contact for more than 2 month.

andreivig

Post by andreivig »

Hi, I'm in the same situation.
I've ordered a printer from this guy and after 5 weeks I don't have any updates on my order.
The status says complete but I didn't receive any tracking number.
I've also tried to contact him over phone, email, skype and facebook but with no luck.
I'm starting to think this is a scam.

andrewsi

Post by andrewsi »

It's not a scam, in the sense that there are lots of us who have the printers and have been doing just fine. However, I get the sense that they've become completely overwhelmed by growth or something, because the lack of success in making contact with anyone at the company seems like a pretty common theme. They received a Make Magazine award in the U.S. near the holidays and I think their orders really picked up after that. Makershed in the US is even stocking Felix 3.0s directly now (although no spare parts.)

Some people seem to get lucky in reaching them on the phone, others not so much. It did take several weeks from order to receipt when I bought mine, but I don't know what their backlog looks like these days (i.e. better or worse), and I got no tracking numbers, no communication of any sort, until it showed up on my doorstep.

andreivig

Post by andreivig »

I finally got an email saying my printer is on the way.

Regarding bad handling of customer support ... I really think this is a big issue and it will impact their business. Right now I don't want to think what happens if something goes wrong and I'll need some spare parts or tehnical support.

Anyway, for those who are waiting for their printers my advice is to be patient .. it will arrive.

mairas

Post by mairas »

My printer kit arrived a few weeks ago, and the shipment or the tracking code wasn't communicated in advance. One of the limit switches was defective, and when debugging the issue, I burnt the two others accidentally. I sent mail to the support address requesting for replacements. Never got a reply.

I managed to source the broken parts locally and the printer works great now. However, I personally would avoid ordering Felix kits at the moment. Pre-assembled, maybe, but you have to be prepared to deal with any arising problems by yourself.

Your mileage may vary, of course .

ilyas

Post by ilyas »

mine is still nowhere. and no response. i'm waiting since Nowember

ilyas

Post by ilyas »

one more month passed) still nothing. Can somebody contact me? I'm going to visit Amsterdam in the summer. I can pick my printer there. or may be it is better to ask for money back and buy something different?

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hello Ilyas, first of all. Sorry this has happened. These slip ups we don't want to happen. I was trying to find back your emails but couldn't find any. I was not aware of the issue. I've send you an email. Maybe we can resolve the issue that way. Also customers from Russia we have had a lot of issues lately due to very strict customs. Looks like they don't want too many 3d printers coming into the country.

Kind regards,

Guillaume