FELIX 1.5 (user manual, information and upgrades)

In here you will find news posted officially by FELIXprinters.

Moderator: speedake95

kennethagiusmosta

Re: NEW: Felix 1.5 (user manual and information)

Post by kennethagiusmosta »

HI gfeliksdal,

WIll updates be available for sale? If yes when?

Best regards,
Kenneth

Holmriis

Post by Holmriis »

The new 1.5 is said to be able to print with rubber filament. Do anybody know were to get the rubber filament?
I'm still working on fine tunig the 1.0, but I will soon upgrade to 1.5 when kit is avaiable. Printing 3D is the new big thing for us normal folks. :ugeek:

Kjetilei

Post by Kjetilei »

Guillaume should know where to get it. Hopefully he can chime in and let us know :)

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hi,

The updates are on their way. It took more time than anticipated to prepare and to get a new batch of linear guides. I hope they arrive the 20th of november. In the meanwhile I'll put it online. For people to already (pre) order the parts.

I get the rubber filament from a dutch manufacturer. The rubber is still experimental, but I've managed to get some parts printed. I've ordered some rolls from them, I'll put them online when I get my hands on some new rolls.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Holmriis

Post by Holmriis »

Hi Guilaume,
Sound great, can not wait to get new parts :o)

Best regards
Holmriis

Tygrik

Post by Tygrik »

Hello,
upgrade from version 1.0 to 1.5 will be available for ordering in the shop, or just for preorders?
It is already known price?
thank you

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

For the people who haven't noticed it yet, the update kit to Felix 1.5 is included in the webshop.

I've ordered the rubber filament from the supplier, but they have it available from the end of december unfortunately...

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal »

Hello everybody,

The upgrade to Felix 1.5 has been released not so long ago. Fortunately developments are still continuing and there are already some upgrades for Felix 1.5 available for download. You might see it as a Christmas present from the first post of this topic, hope you like it :).

Kind regards,

Guillaume

satoer

Post by satoer »

Damn, now I can’t spend Christmas with my family. I’ll be too busy refreshing the page ;)
My Felix 1.5 printed designs on Thingiverse
E3D V6 Hot end upgrade for your Felix
Tweezer bracket for your Felix
Led bar upgrade for your Felix

Kjetilei

Post by Kjetilei »

Thanks for the update Guillaume! I dont't know when (if) I'm going to print the updated box, but I'll surely print the updated x-axis belt holder (I had to remove my old design when I upgraded to the Hiwin guides).