Printing 2 colors in Repetier-Host

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

Saamec

Printing 2 colors in Repetier-Host

Post by Saamec »

'm going to attach two nozzle Bowden extruder to Felix 2.0. At the moment flashed firmware 3.0... it's all clear. The question is how to print 2 colors in Repetier-Host? There should be two models? Explain how, who did already. 'm looking this information in search engines... Can a photo of the screen would make anyone...

Makron

Post by Makron »

You cant you slic3r and simplify3d can print dual collor

Saamec

Post by Saamec »

Makron wrote:Вы не можете slic3r и simplify3d можете распечатать двойной Коллор

Thank you very much for the reply. It's very important for me. You know exactly what simplify3d can print 2 colors?

Makron

Post by Makron »

In s3d you can "hang" the extruder to a stl so import 2 stl's and select withs one does what.

In slic3r you need to make AMF file before it to work. (there is a toturial but cant find it atm)

Also i would go back to the other firmware and manualy add the extruder (i had massife lockups with the 3.0 firmware (andrew helped me alot with it).

just skip the 2 color printing its useless ;)

Saamec

Post by Saamec »

Makron wrote:В s3d вы можете "повесить" экструдер к stl так импорт 2 stl и выберите тетив, один делает то, что. В slic3r вам нужно сделать AMF файла перед его на работу. (существует toturial но не могу найти его, atm) Также я хотел бы вернуться к другой прошивки и вручную добавить экструдера (я имел massife зависания с прошивкой 3.0 (Андрей помог мне много с ним). просто пропустить 2-х цветной печати ее бесполезно ;)

Thanks, became clearer))

Pietro6363

Post by Pietro6363 »

This explains it and it works:
http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?267,214560