Inspired by the tweezer bracket by satoer I made a quick prototype for a minimal press-fit hex keys bracket.
It works quite nice but needs some minor adjustments so please wait for the STL file.
- two levels for back and front hex keys for easier picking
- decrease height with 1-1.5cm - added benefit will be that the keys are more "hidden" inside the extrusion due to the holes being angled inwards
- a bit beefier - currently the wall is very thin
- 0.25-0.50mm larger holes for two of the keys
- minor adjustment for even snugger fit