Electricity problem

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

TintoLee

Re: Electricity problem

Post by TintoLee »

Thanks for the info. This is my second printer bought from a different source than the first one, but I have decided to to keep this one as it works fine apart from the power problem. I will investigate further to see if I can fix the problem.

RAD Design

Post by RAD Design »

I am still experiencing problems with my printer losing connection between itself and the computer. Already lost 3 prints due to this today.

I have given up all hope of this been solved and my next step is to try printing directly from SD card. Ordered some SD cards today. Will let you know how it goes when they arrive.

fesch

Post by fesch »

I didn't get any troubles by printing directly from the SD card. As the problem seems to be related to the USB connection, this solves the problem for me.

fesch

Post by fesch »

After having played around with the Repetier-Firmware, I noticed that the default baud rate for the communication is 250000, which may lead to errors. The comment in the firmware event indicates this!

So maybe lowering the communication speed will help resoling the issue ...

... but I'm not (yet) courageously to flash my Felix Printer with a new, customized firmware :-/